Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Joys of Having Girls!!


I love having 2 girls!! I always wanted to have a daughter, but I have been blessed with 2! We have so much fun with painting nails, curling hair, getting all dressed in fluffy dresses for church...all of this is my thing! Dayna's hair has gotten very long...to the middle of her back. It is so long that it is hard to tie the bows on the back of her dresses. Anyway, dinner is fun because she likes to swish her hair around and it often will end up in her food, never fails. We have bath time right after dinner in order to wash out the ketchup, mashed potatoes, and other equally sticky foods...I am sure I am not the only one with this issue. Anyway, our solution to lessen the chances of half her dinner ending up in her hair is to put it up on top of her head so that she can't swish it out. We started doing this a while back and this is by far the funniest dinner hair-do yet!! Tiny neck, little face, and great big samurai hair!!! I love it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is obviously a Princess Karate Club hairdo!!!

Unknown said...

She is awesome! LOL.