Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun at the Fall Festival!

On Halloween night, we went to our school's annual Fall Festival. It was an absolute blast!! My kiddos are still young, but they were just old enough to start going on some of the bigger inflatables and this slide was on the top of their list. Here is Emma on her way down. Honestly, I didn't think she would have the guts to get to the top, let alone actually go down the slide!! She is also my less-than-graceful one and tends towards accidents and injuries...she did great!!

Here is Dayna, my risk-taker, barrelling down the slide. She was the one I had to peel off to go to the next attraction! By the way, in case you were wondering...I am one of those crazy mothers who likes to dress their children alike. They might hate me later for it, but I think it is the cutest thing! The days of them tolerating it are limited so I am taking full advantage of it!!

Here are the girls with one of Emma's best friends. They have spent almost everyday together for the last 5 years and we just love her!!

Emma got her face painted...Dayna thought it was "gross"--her words, not mine!! She is 3, let me remind you!!

0 comments: