Friday, May 16, 2008

Welcome to Raganville!




Here is the official first post of mine into blogging world. I hope that I can figure all the technology out and that this is a fun place to visit! For my first post, I am going to keep it short and just say that girls just should not have their ears pierced until they have gone through a major experience in pain...just so that they know what to expect. My baby girl, age 5 this week, decided that she wanted her ears pierced for her birthday. The first one was a piece of cake...the second was WWIII. I finally resorted to bribery and brute force...just kidding! She relented after an hour of persuasion and she is just as happy as can be about the results! Her b-day party is tomorrow and I will be posting pics of that event as soon as I can!

4 comments:

jacquie said...

Welcome to the bloggy world! Now you all can buy lots of cute earrings!

Tiffany said...

awww,

Such a big girl :)

Gretchen said...

Welcome!

I know when my oldest had it done, they did both ears at the same time! She was pleased as punch.

What a cutie-pa-tootie you have!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Shanna! I can't believe how big Emma is getting. I second the piercing getting done at the same time!