Sunday, January 4, 2009

Surgery Tomorrow

Hello all! I have no pictures today, but wanted to just post that Branson is in the hospital awaiting tomorrow's big day. The surgery is going to be mid-morning and we are much more at ease about it this time around. Please continue to pray for him and the doctors.

We told Emma about it and I had her recite "God is Faithful, God is Good, and God loves us very much." She had a hard time with it, but I think she has some peace of mind now. It is hard to explain to a 5 1/2 year old that people get sick and that sometimes bad things happen to good people. I'm afraid it is just life. It isn't always fair, the good guy doesn't always win, and sometimes it just stinks, but God is Faithful, God is Good, and God loves us very much!!

1 comments:

Paula said...

I read your quilting blog and saw that your husband is having surgery. I'll be praying for him and your family.

I am a full time caregiver for my disabled husband, so I understand the time and effort involved in caring for your husband.

Quilty, Caregiving hugs.