Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!!

We haven't had a snow day, with a decent accumulation, in such a long time!! I was so excited for the kiddos that we were able to go out and play in it!! Usually when the news says it will snow, it doesn't so I wasn't holding my breath when the news was predicting it last night. Sure enough, we woke up to it and saw that school was closed. After a big breakfast, we braved the winter weather. We stayed out for about an hour, even dad got in on it for a few minutes. Oh so much fun!!


My 2 snow princesses!!

I love, love, love this picture of the girls with their daddy!!

How cute are they?!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww..cute! It looks like you all had a lot of fun! =)

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

You guys got a lot more than we did up here! Jonathan and I stood on the porch last night at midnight and watched the first flakes come down. Wonderful, beautiful snow!!!