Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back To School!!!


I knew this day was coming and truthfully, I am very excited for Emma!! She is starting K-5 on Wednesday this week!! We went to orientation this past week, where she got to see her classroom and of course see who was in her class. She has been going to our school since 2 years old, just like half the kids in her class, so she pretty much knew everyone. I am doing okay with the thought that my first-born is starting school this year. I am excited to see her growing up.

I love our school!!! They have the best program I know of. I am glad the Emma gets to be a part of it all. Her teacher is amazing. Emma is very fortunate to have her.

Needless to say, we can't wait for Wednesday! Oh, yeah, Emma has a loose tooth, too!! I will post a picture as soon as that baby falls out! So cute...she told me that she needs to put it in a bucket and an angel will come and take it and give her money :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More like Nana giving her 10 bucks! haha!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Emma's first day of school. =)

-Sarah