Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday at Build a Bear!

Emma's 6th birthday was this week! I can't believe how quickly the time goes by. I decided to pick her up from school, take her to lunch, and then go to Build a Bear. I told her she was going to have a surprise and had to close her eyes until I told her to open them.

She was sooo surprised!!!

She chose a dog with cute bent ears. Here she is rubbing its heart and making a wish for her new friend! She just thought that was the best!

After the dog was stuffed and sewn up, she gave it a bath before picking out a cute outfit, complete with hairbows and red patent shoes.


Since we went in the middle of the day in the middle of the week, there was no one else there. She just had the best time and it was awesome to be able to take her and make her day special!! Can't wait for her K-5 graduation and then her birthday party later this week!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE CUTEST NIECE EVER! I can't wait for graduation! I can't believe she's 6!